Community Health Educator
Yvette Dionne, RD, NBC - HWC
Yvette is a dynamic client and quality oriented coach and nutrition expert who focuses on overall Wellness with a realistic approach to maintainable lifestyle change.
Her outlook fosters a Positive impact on the health and wellbeing of those she works with.
- One on one nutrition education and health and wellness coaching
- Various Group Programs
- Community outreach to all ages
- Occasional consulting for menu planning for varied community groups
- A team member and lead in event planning
- A contributor to audit preparation and care improvement planning
- Responsible for Special Diabetes Program for Indians/Alaska Natives (SDPI) program grant maintenance, auditing, and reporting
- Lead for the Food Rx grant program